As Northern Blogger, josh Ghani Celebrates his birthday today, we at the office came up with this idea by running a mini-survey on 15 crazy facts you should know about Northern Pro-Blogger Josh Ghani to spice up the day for our CEO.
kindly check the list below & drop your comments for more crazy facts about JOSH GHANI.
1) Josh Ghani was born at Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi state.
2) Josh is always SINGLE, when asked about his relationships he becomes an introvert.
3) Officially Started Blogging with a Gionee M2 Mini phone for the first 4 months, February 2017
4) Josh Ghani is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Nortwave Imprint. The most popular in the Nortwave Imprint, the beehivegossips.com.ng
5) He thinks he is as good as Kante when playing football. Sobs!
6) If Josh really wants to argue with you, He will gets enough evidence so he can win the argument even when he is Heavenly wrong about the whole thing (e.g saying Oxlade is better than wizkid etc…)
7) He can be a loner sometimes, He loves “Me Time Moments” more than a hangout with goons for some weekend groove.
8) Josh Ghani feels like he can solve the world problems, he can advocates on every issues online.
9) Josh is an event planner ( Beehive Street dance Competition, 2017, Bauchi Facebook Hangout, Random Bars and lots more )
10) Josh is terribly scared of some girls. wawu!
11) He doesn’t give a straight answer, he answers every question with cheeky questions like always.
12) Josh has to be the most sarcastic person on earth,
13) He is an Ambivert
14) He is always ONLINE
15) He works his socks out all day just to wear shades & caps when going out because he is SHY