FLYING IN THE RAIN
Lyrically this song is top-notch. We must give kudos to Pedro Song for writing a song like this.
- It is a beautiful piece of music.
- The delivery was also perfect.
- It goes to show that aside from all the popular noise making we hear today there are artistes in Nigeria who still do the act creatively well.
- The producer deserves some accolades too.
- The recording was clear and neat
However, I fear that a song like this will not trend right now in Nigeria because it lacks the “commercial” flavor of dancehall and noise which is the standard for commercial music in Nigeria.
Flying in the rain is a song from the beehives that everyone should have and listen to. I recommend it to you.
2. ZOOMBEBE DANCE
- This song is purely a dance song.
- A song recorded for the sole purpose of dancing.
- However the recording and delivery are beautiful.
- But the song itself is lyrically weak and filled with too many repetitions.
- The dance video with which it is released is also weak, because there is no female dancer in the entire video of a song that is centered around a lady shaking her body.
- That is a huge mistake that every video producer must avoid.
A video no matter the quality must explain or should try as much as possible to explain the content of underground music. This video missed it.
This is obviously a beautiful worship song with nicely crafted lyrics and a beautiful blend of wonderful instrumental work.
The Realms obviously are not lacking anything in terms of inspiration and creativity. However, they need to work more on their delivery.
On a scale of 10, hallelujahs will score 7 for me.
Everyone and anyone, who is interested in gospel music, especially from the beehives, should have this song playing back-to-back right now.
4. THE BEST IN ME
THE BEST IN ME is a lyrically beautiful musical masterpiece. Everyone should be listening to it.
- It is a prayer song. It is on hustle song. It is a good song.
- It is not a dance song, so I expect it not to attract those who are lovers of dancehall cranky voice delivery.
This Artiste deserves some respect and this song deserves to be downloaded and played for a very long time.
- This song is loaded with unimaginable lyrical power and prowess
- The quality of The voicing is unbelievably extraordinary
- The imagery employed by the trio who recorded the song is of premium quality
- If every love relationship is as beautiful as this music, then no relationship will ever end in heartbreak
I expect this song to get Nationwide recognition most especially in the northern part of Nigeria and among all lovers of good music in Nigeria
Not because it features BOC who is fast becoming a force to be reckoned with on the Nigerian music scene but because it is a good piece of music that can compete side-by-side with any music from anywhere in Nigeria.
50/50 is my song of the week my number one and there’s no gainsaying about it. Thank you!